Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dexlansoprazol Europe

Confessions world

... Between us, now that we are not seen, I'll confess:

I have the left foot half crooked.

I HATE touching arms.

I sleep when I touch your hair.

When it rains, wear face splash and Teletubbies.

NEVER go out without even wear eyeliner and a little shade.

I love going to the Chinese market, chinotear.

Sometimes when I cook, I look at the imaginary camera.

unworthy when I rise in price of fruit.

I become friends for a bit of people-cirujas-of-the-station-de-constitution.

I have a gift to be liked ladies / mothers.

In winter I sleep with 4 blankets, and in summer with 2. I have

fuchsia slippers.

always wanted a Harley.

dance in the elevator.

won the annual award of the 2005 women's increased intake of alcohol.

won the annual award of the 2007 women's lower intake of alcohol.

always wanted to ride in the back of a garbage truck with Mr. gatherers.

I do not know cycling.

I'm the queen of the TEG (but always lost)

I have a fear of sheep.

and phobia of moths.

prefer to sit on the floor to chair.

My dad is like Sergio Denis.

rasta I have a friend.

I get to talk to the old at bus stops.

I still gay.

Sometimes I get the hot water bag to bed to warm my feet.

When I first came to a house (and I can) I open the fridge, for mobs.

I love tall men with long hair, since I was little.

I like the nails.

Dolina When I saw I was scared about.

Xuxa never liked me.

'm addicted to Coke Zero.

I marry Peter Tagtgren (regardless of the fact that there is Pain, yuck)

0 comments:

Post a Comment